If you are using an electric vehicle like Tesla, it’s easy to track the vehicle odometer and the trip odometer. No matter whether you want to learn the number of miles you have driven since the last reset, or the mileage since the car was manufactured- you can learn it all!
To help you out, today, we will talk about the Tesla all-models odometer checking process. Take a look at how to check the odometer on a Tesla both from the touchscreen and the app!
Check the Odometer on Tesla Model X
Here are three different ways to learn how to see Odometer on Tesla Model X! Take a look.
You can learn about the Tesla Model X mileage by going from Trips from the Controls button on your Tesla touchscreen.
- Check the car icon on your car touchscreen. There, you will find an option called Trips. Tap on Trips.
- Now, check the information- the odometer and everything related to the mileage will be mentioned here. You might need to go to the last portion of the page to learn about the odometer.
You can also use the Software option from Tesla Model X Controls to learn about the entire mileage or odometer.
- Check the touchscreen of the car- there, you have to go for the bottom left part of your touchscreen. In this area, you need to search for the three dots added to the screen.
- Once you find the three dots, you have to swipe left. Right after this, a mileage popup will appear on the screen. And at the end of the screen, the odometer will be mentioned.
Using the app is the easiest way to learn the odometer because you can do it without the car sitting inside your cozy couch.
- Get into the Tesla app from your smartphone or your computer. To open it, you might need to sign in.
- Once you are in, you have to scroll down and reach the end of the page. Once you are there, check the mentioned details. You will find the odometer added here.
Check the Odometer on Tesla Model S
To display the vehicle mileage of your Tesla Model S, you have different ways to check it out. Take a look at the steps to learn how to see Odometer on Tesla Model S.
Go for Trips from the Controls of your Tesla Model S car touch screen- you can easily check the odometer here.
- Go for the car icons of your Tesla Model S first. And then, you have to hit the option called Trips.
- Here, you will see all the information related to the mileage of your car. Check the odometer from this area!
You need to go for the software settings located under control to know the odometer of the Tesla Model S.
- Go to the touchscreen of your Tesla car and then you have to check the bottom left part of the screen. There, you will see three dots added to the screen. All you need to do is swipe it to the left.
- Swiping this one will bring up the mileage popup on the screen. Now, all you need is to scroll to the bottom. Here, the total vehicle mileage will be mentioned.
Using the app is quite easy when it comes to Tesla Model S odometer checking.
- To check the odometer, all you need is to get into the app. If you don’t have it, download it and sign in.
- In the app, scroll down to the bottom last part. There, you will see several pieces of information added. Among them, the odometer will be mentioned.
Check the Odometer on Tesla Model Y
The Tesla Model Y works the same way as Model Y. If you want to learn how to see Odometer on Tesla Model Y, the next steps will be helpful.
- You will need the Tesla app for learning about the Odometer of your Model Y. All you need is to download it and sign in. If you have the app already, follow the next steps.
- Once you are in the app, scroll down. Go to the end of the page and there, you will see several details added.
- Among these details include the Vehicle identification number along with the app version, and you will see the odometer. The current mileage of the Tesla Model Y will be mentioned here.
If you have a Model Y by Tesla, you might think that the odometer is not accessible via the main touch screen. Well, you can make it possible too. Isn’t it good news? Let’s check it out!
- For checking the mileage on the main screen, you have to go for the car icon on the main screen. Don’t tap on the screen. Instead, swipe left on the car icon.
- In some cases, you might need to swipe right on the car icon too. It depends on the car software version you are using. If one doesn’t work, try the other one.
- Once you have swiped, you will see that you can see the trip computer here. Besides, the odometer or the mileage will be mentioned here too. Make sure you scroll to the last because it’s usually added at the end.
Check the Odometer on Tesla Model 3
The easiest and fastest way to check the Odometer of your vehicle if you own a Tesla Model 3 is via the Tesla App. Check out how to see Odometer on Tesla Model 3 via the app here-
- Firstly, you have to open the Tesla app. If you don’t have it, all you need is to download it and sign into it with the necessary information.
- After you get into the app, you need to check the bottom part of your screen. Go all the way down by scrolling.
- In this part, you will see some information added. These details include the current version of the app. Also, The vehicle identification number will be there. Also, you will find some general vehicle information added here such as the current mileage. That’s how you can check the odometer of the Tesla Model 3!
Yes, we agree that the app method is easy. But you can also check the distance traveled by your Tesla Model 3, the main screen of your car works too. Take a look at the process-
- To learn about the distance your Tesla model 3 has traveled, you need to go to the main screen of your car and then search for the car icon. It will be before you already. All you need is to swipe it.
- In some cases, you need to swipe right on your car icon, and in some cases, you have to swipe left. Try both of these to see which one works.
- Swiping will bring out the trip computer on the screen. Along with this, you can also see the vehicle mileage added here. The method is easy as pie. Keep in mind that you have to go to the end; it is usually added at the last portion of the screen.
To know the mileage of your vehicle, you can anytime check the odometer and learn about it. A few Tesla owners find trouble locating the odometer because the three dots sign is missing.
If you face the same or you don’t find the odometer, all you need is a quick soft reboot. Follow the above-mentioned process and it will be a lot easier to track the mileage of your Tesla from now.